Documenting the Care Continuum™
Provider organizations that can accurately identify ICD-10-CM codes associated with the patient condition are better equipped to determine budget and resource needs for population health-based programs. In addition, identifying possible indications of undiagnosed conditions is crucial to a healthier population.
Boost population health outcomes and succeed under risk-based contracts with the industry’s first-ever Population Health CDI™ program.
Right Patients. Right Providers. Right Time.
Unlike others, we incorporate global, historical claims data (CCLF, payer reports, etc.). We don’t limit our view to claims data within the organization/EHR, which allows us to speak to leakage and recapture opportunities with accuracy and specificity. This prevents undue physician burden.
Advantages of the Enjoin Approach:
- Deep understanding of risk adjustment methodologies and calculations toward budget (e.g. benchmarks) for MA, HHS, and ACO model-specific programs
- Initial analytics interface with our hands-on assessment to create a uniquely efficient, yet comprehensive, identification of gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Targeted focus by level (organization, group, facility, practice, provider, patient)
- Insights for targeted improvement efforts to identify and rank areas with greatest ROI potential
- A focus on guidance, support, education, and monitoring for organization sustainability
Keep Documentation at the Core
With unparalleled accuracy and precision that comes from compiling a full scope of patient data, we deliver a comprehensive assessment of an organization’s population health using a combination of our advanced analytics, patient record reviews, and coder/provider education resulting in actionable data.