Clinical documentation sits at the core of every patient encounter, and Enjoin’s inpatient CDI program incorporates the next evolution of CDI best practice with strategies aimed at revenue recovery, revenue protection and overall documentation integrity and optimization to ensure consistently accurate coding and data integrity.
People and Process
Most CDI solutions rely heavily on technology, ignoring the human element that’s essential to effective clinical documentation and coding outcomes. We are technology agnostic and focus on customized solutions and collaboration among CDI teams with education, process and infrastructure development to successfully support value-based care delivery and outcomes.
Enjoin’s proven CDI programs address each client’s needs—supporting your healthcare documentation objectives across varied settings.
- Tailored programs with frequent record reviews to address unique documentation gaps
- Education encompasses all team members involved with documentation and promotes knowledge transfer
- Clinically relevant and physician-specific education delivered peer-to-peer by board-certified physicians
- Data-driven approach with performance monitoring for optimal outcomes and identification of evolving opportunities
- Alignment of program capabilities and resources with organizational strategic goals
We understand your reality. Explore the Enjoin Advantage.
Through analysis of your current program, we identify areas of opportunity to optimize your CDI resources and processes achieving economies of scale and sustainability that align with your strategic goals.
Our Clinical Documentation Integrity approach includes:
- Program Assessment
- Coder/CDS Education
- Peer-to-Peer Physician Education