Capture revenue whenever you can
An initial assessment provides insight into where your facility currently is—and where it needs to be. A customized documentation improvement strategy is built and then reinforced by daily reviews, monitoring, education, and refinement of CDI programs. Extensive performance tracking for each MS-DRG ensures attention is directed to the areas with the greatest opportunity.
Request a complimentary initial assessment to uncover:
- Inaccurate ICD-10-CM diagnosis and ICD-10-PCS procedure codes
- Incorrect MS-DRGs and/or an inaccurate CMI due to over- and under-coding
- Missed opportunities to query for conditions suggested by clinical indicators (but not documented)
- Lack of specific documentation that impacts inclusions and exclusions for quality metrics
- Compliance risks including code assignment and sequencing