Physician-Led Quality Boot Camp
Enhance Your Quality-Driven CDI Approach
Join us Wednesday, March 30, 2022 to build a CDI strategy rooted in quality measures and driven by data with a foundation in education.
Emmel B. Golden Jr.
MD, FCCP, CCDS
Chief Clinical Officer
RN, MSN, CCDS, CRCR
Consulting Services & Education
Documentation and coding directly impact the publicly reported outcomes data, including condition-specific cohorts and risk adjustment in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Organizations today must focus on strengthening performance for value-based outcomes derived from claims data. Observed rates for readmission, mortality, complications and patient safety measures only partially define your performance-based payments.
Successful positioning of your CDI Program to address these challenges is critical. Our physician-led 1-day Boot Camp can help!
Why Enjoin’s Boot Camp?
- Physician-led sessions offering real-life clinical experience
- Incorporates extensive evidence-based clinical references developed by multispecialty board-certified Enjoin physicians
- Emphasis on high yield content for optimal results
- Promotes knowledge transfer and application with case studies and discussion
- 1-year Complimentary subscription to CDocT
Utilizing CDocT – Enjoin’s Clinical Documentation Tool – participants will:
- Discover how to build an effective risk adjustment strategy
- Understand how to accurately define the severity and complexity of your patient population
- Learn which risk adjustment diagnoses can be prioritized to ensure optimal CDI impact
- Identify specific clinical documentation and coding drivers impactful to cohort and risk adjustment accuracy