Thrive in Today’s Quality-focused Landscape
With reimbursements declining and denials increasing, how can organizations move toward pay-for-performance while continuing to succeed in fee-for-service arrangements? A strong CDI program and proactive approach can help accelerate success toward value-based reimbursement. Designed to enhance financial and clinical accuracy, Enjoin’s MS-DRG Assurance Program helps your organization thrive in today’s quality-focused landscape.
Proactive efforts yield revenue accuracy and risk mitigation
- Uncover missed documentation, coding and query opportunities
- Promote coding accuracy to drive revenue integrity and mitigate financial risk
- Reduce denials and associated costs for claims rework, audit and appeals
Using the pre-bill review process to review documentation and coding before claims submission, organizations ensure physician documentation supports coding compliance, MS-DRG accuracy, and quality performance data. Clinical Coding Analysts working directly with our board-certified physicians who are also credentialed documentation and coding specialists results in a powerful combination of clinical insight with coding know-how.
The power of the Enjoin pre-bill review
Daily pre-bill reviews of Medicare records and other payers continually drive coding and documentation compliance – yielding a 700% or more return on investment annually.
What makes the Enjoin pre-bill review unique?
- Physician-led team integrating evidence-based medicine with coding rules and guidelines
- Physicians with coding and documentation credentials and years of clinical expertise provide recommendations
- Daily educational feedback with coding and clinical references to support the recommendations
- Analytics and trending reports for targeted education, process change, and performance metrics
- Monthly customized MS-DRG Focus List to target opportunity
- Educational resources to support knowledge transfer and CDI program advancement with goal of internalization
These reviews also help us develop a facility-specific CDI program to maximize clinical and coding accuracy. With Enjoin, you get a truly collaborative approach to CDI.
Are you participating in a Target Probe and Educate (TPE) program? Another reason to request a 30-day pre-bill review.